Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2023

It's a Small World After All: Cars, and Trucks, and, and.... Introducing A New Series

It's safe to say most of the series posted here on the blog are years in the making. Nearly every one has started from photos that have been hanging around on my computer for years before deciding to do something with them. This series is a good example with the oldest pics dating back to about 2016. Many of the toys you'll see have already been sold off, so if I screwed up any of the photos there's no going back now.

What got me started on this whole tiny car and truck thing was the addition of several toys to the collection which included some of these tiny treasures. Some I've been able to identify to a manufacturer while others remain a mystery. Hugh, if you see this, feel free to comment if you recognize something that's unknown to me or I get things screwed up. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

Here's a sampling of what's to come...




...and there's much more to what's shown here!


2 comments:

  1. You won't 'screw-up' mate! And I'm sure don't know any more than you?

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the vote of confidence Hugh! I have always tried to identify toys with their makers but ya know, sometimes that's just a lost cause and life has to move on. IF at a later date I find out who made a particular toy I'll do another post. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn new things as this series progresses.

      Delete