Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

It's a Small World After All: Pyro Small Army Auto without Star

It seems I have posted these small Pyro auto way back in 2016, but now is a good time to re-introduce them as we roll through all of these tiny cars and trucks and whatever. Fortunately, the old posts had dimensions for these. This measures: 2 1/8" (5.39cm) L x 1 1/8" (2.85cm) W x  3/4" (1.90cm) H. Whenever a car or truck is molded in olive drab or olive green I immediately refer to it as an 'army' vehicle because hey, who in their right mind would drive such an unexciting looking car around? The Army would! 😂   Enjoy! Opa Fritz







'DPT189' visible on the rear trunk


This version has no star on the roof










1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here.I think this is very helpful post about toys. I always recommend this blog.
    Toys

    ReplyDelete