Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Unk Mfr - Tin Auto Laundry with Small Plastic Cars

These photos were taken in 2017 AND I found my 2017 notebook with all the toy photo annotations and there are no notes for this sucker!! Well don't that just beat all? Damn!

Okay fine. I came across this interesting little tin-litho auto laundry many years ago and the autos you see came with it. Are they the original autos? I have no clue, but their size is just right for the thing. Unfortunately, this is another case where I didn't have the foresight to do photo essays on each of these cars. The toy's roof is bent downward a bit but otherwise it's in okay shape. There is a band on the entrance ramp which then goes through the main structure. Once a car is placed on it, one turns the crank and the car moves forward on the band. The car is supposed to exit off the exit ramp automatically by simply sliding down it. In the absence of notes I guesstimate this to be about 12"L x 6"-7"W. I could go out in The Cave and measure it except that it's in a box buried under other boxes - and it's cold out there! 😂 Enjoy! Opa Fritz























No comments:

Post a Comment