Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

It's A Small World After All: Empire Plastics Delivery Van - Yellow HP

With Christmas over with, it's time to get back down to brass tacks. New Year's is just around the corner but as holiday's go it's just nothing but 'meh' for me, so there shouldn't be any major distractions other than what I impose on myself occasionally. 

We finished our short look at the small Marx trucks I had in my collection - all three of them! A bit anticlimactic but it are what it is. Next we'll look at some of the vehicles offered by Empire Plastics. Empire was a bigger player in the small vehicle category than was Marx and I've managed to get a better selection. First up is this nice delivery truck. It doesn't resemble the DIVCO trucks famous for Milk and ice cream deliveries, but rather looks like a UPS style truck. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














2 comments:

  1. Thank's for this post. The most interesting of all these small toys and I'd never seen it before.

    For more 'Northern Heights' go to www.dublorunner.com go across the contents bar, scroll down OTHER LAYOUTS to Northern Heights. This blog inspired me before I had room to build my layout and I kept it updated on my progress. It's poorly edited but the photos tell all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Terra! I'm in my umpteenth layout build for my main layout, but one of my goals this year is to get my Hornby micro-layout un-buried from clutter and run some trains on it again! I'll surely check out your layout on 'dublorunner'

      Delete