Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

WowWee Canada, Inc. #13863 Fingerlings Dragon 'Frezzer'

Let's switch things up a bit and post something other than spacemen or cars (although I'm not done with those yet). I used to post a lot of dragons here on Toys and Stuff but my collecting has almost come to a complete stop. There have been a couple from the Harry Potter movies that have shown up here recently, but other than that, I more-or-less just don't buy them anymore. 

Here's one that was actually bought for my grand daughter as part of her little Barbie doll store, but as she no longer plays with Barbie's it's just been sitting in the cabinet with her other unplayed-with toys. I got the okay from her to add it to my dragon collection so here it is. It is a smaller version of a 'Fingerling'. What's a 'Fingerling'? Basically, a small animal or creature toy that fits on one's fingers. This one is way too small even for a child's fingers because it was meant to be a miniature toy to place in a Barbie doll store. The dragon itself is only 1" (2.54cm) H. Enjoy!


This is a really small toy, but the reproduction packaging of the full-sized Fingerling gives you an indication of how big the actual toy would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment